Bay & Bow Window Features & Benefits
- Vinyl frame and sash construction for maintenance free performance.
- 7/8″ insulated glass delivers excellent thermal performance.
- Furniture grade unfinished birch veneer 1 1/8″ head and seat boards for exceptional strength and performance.
- BOW WINDOWS: Available in three, four or five lites with your choice of 9º or 15º angle configurations.
- Casement windows can be fixed or operable venting in either left or right direction.
- BAY WINDOWS: Available in 30º or 45º angle configurations to meet design needs.
- Custom sizing and extended jamb depths for a beautiful fit in any architecture.
Factory installed cable support system
The strongest cable support system on the market.
All seatboards are made using PureBond®, a non toxic formaldehyde free coating that improves indoor air quality.
Optional Maxx-Bay® TK
Insulated Seatboard for maximum thermal protection.